About Dusty Track Off Road Adventures
Dusty Tracks – Off Road Adventures is all about off road adventure in the outdoors. We offers scenic, adventure, birding, history, cultural, geological, photographic and 4×4 tours to some of the most spectacular areas in Southern Africa. Our Barberton tours in the Province of Mpumalanga cover a huge area that consists of Barberton Nature Reserve, Eureka City, Barberton Mountain Lands, Msauli (Ghost Town), Songimvelo Trans Frontier Park but to name a few (not normally open to the public), and can be expanded to cover Swaziland and Mozambique.
All our tours are guided by professional guides that boast all the necessary experience and we are all fully licensed to ensure your safety and complete satisfaction guaranteed. Barberton also has a Geo Trail that is soon to be proclaimed a world heritage site and expert guides can be arranged for in-depth history and geology of the area. All our tours can also be customized from a level 1 which can accommodate a standard 4×2 high clearance vehicle with an inexperienced driver to a level 5 which are for the extreme modified 4×4 vehicle and experienced driver.
We appeal to a broad range of outdoors enthusiast while providing professional service and expert advice on the places we visit along with an expanded perspective on the history of the areas we travel, giving you the adventurer, a dynamic photographic and outdoor experience that can only inspire you and make you hungry for more. Additionally, Dusty Tracks – Off Road Adventures is committed to promoting responsible adventure travel and outdoor recreation in an effort to guide all outdoors enthusiasts to choose the road less traveled.
Our Vision And Mission
Our Vision: To establish Dusty Track Off Road Adventures as a reputable and reliable travel and tourism agency recognized worldwide. To make Barberton a destination of choice.
Our Missions: As an expanding entity, we strive every day to achieve our goals and aspirations. In doing so, we
know our performance and accomplishments will ultimately fulfill the following objectives:
- To help improve the quality and standard of tourism for the public in general, and expand the horizon for the lower and middle-income societies within urban and rural areas by providing affordable traveling opportunities.
- To empower local communities by involving them in tourism and by making trails available that passes through local community areas that are aimed at promoting local income.
- To offer accommodating, hassle-free and efficient travel and tourism services at reasonable prices.
- To have the competence and flexibility to offer customers options and alternatives that suit their personal taste.
- To optimize our business and ensure that our customers, shareholders, and business partners are satisfied.
Our Corporate Motto "WE GIVE YOU THE MAX"
We believe in maximizing everything we have to offer – especially the quality and efficiency of our services. We wish to be one of the major establishments operating in the tourism industry and offer excellent standards that satisfy our clients, partners, workers, and shareholders.
- All Tour guides are DEAT registered.
- Medical first aid level 1 certificates, to be expanded to level 3.
- Advanced 4×4 training course.
We are working closely with local medical experts, fire rescue teams and helicopter rescue teams. Our vehicles are equipped with extensive vehicle recovery equipment.
- To establish long term relationships with the local communities, Barberton Mines, Sappi, Tourism and Nature Conservation.
- To involve all stake holders in the local tourism industry.
- To create wealth by promoting and training local communities in tourism.
Our Company offers scenic, adventure, birding, history, cultural, geological and 4 x 4 tours to some of the most spectacular areas in South Africa. Barberton tours cover a huge area that consists of Barberton Nature reserve, Eureka City, Barberton Mountainlands, Msauli, Songimvelo Transfrontier Park and can be expanded to cover Swaziland and Mozambique. All our tours are guided with professional guides that boast all the necessary experience and are all licensed to ensure your safety and complete satisfaction. Barberton has a Geotrail that is soon to be proclaimed a world heritage site and expert guides can be arranged for in-depth history and geology of the area. Tours can be customized from level 1 which can accommodate a standard 4 x 2 high clearance vehicle with an inexperienced driver to level 5 which are for the extreme modified 4 x 4 vehicle and experienced driver. In addition, we aim to offer mining tours to the Golden Quarry (Brays Quarry) as well as Barberton Geotrail tours.
Toyota Landcruiser V8, 2 x Toyota Hilux D4D, and a Toyota Fortuner D4D. All our vehicles are equipped with two-way radio’s system and are also temporary fitted to our customer’s vehicles to further enhance communication.
Our Responsibility to Nature
All tours are guided within the 4×4 community code of ethics, including but not limited to the rules below. Safety First!!!!!!!!!!! BE ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE!
- We support the “Tread Lightly!” program that teaches land awareness policy which stresses environmental conservation in order to ensure the long-term preservation of our natural heritage.
- Keep the environment clean. Carry your own-and maybe other people’s trash home.
- Respect our wildlife. Stop and look, but never disturb or chase animals.
- Take responsibility for your actions. Promote the safe and responsible use of four-wheel drive vehicles. Accept responsibility for your group. Do not drink and drive.
- Take nothing but photographs and leave nothing but tracks.
Meet The Dusty Tracks Team
Your Dusty Tracks Off-Road Adventures professional, full trained adventure guides, Wynand is a long time resident of Barberton, Mpumalanga and has a passion for Nature, Off Road Adventure and 4X4ing.
Give them a call and book your next adventure with Dusty Tracks Off-Road Adventures Today!!! Wynand Engelbrecht, Mobile 072 668 4063, E-Mail email@example.com or Stephen Allen, Mobile 083 710 6393